Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's Day on HaK Island






Yesterday, me and my friend Hanako, went to the mall, Itsu's, Liliokulani Park, HaK Island, my music class, and Shipman Park.
If you are wondering where in the world Hak Island is,well me and Hanako discovered a tiny island near Coconut Island, and we named it ourselves.
It stands for Hanako and Kealani:-)
At Itsu's we got lunch,(chili)green peanut butter mochi, and pretty rainbow shave ice with vanilla ice cream in the middle!!MMMmmmmm!Yum!
At Shipman Park, me and Hanako rolled down a big grassy hill that was also muddy and wet! The soccer players had just got the grass really muddy with their cleats, but we rolled down over and over anyway. Now I know what a hippy feels like.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Did you get a picture of you guys with mud on?

    ReplyDelete